- Additional Requirements are on a 'request only' basis and are not guaranteed.
- We require the payment of a non-refundable deposit of $200 to confirm a booking
- Payment can be made by credit card (Visa and MasterCard only)
- The balance of rental is payable on arrival before occupancy commences
- No refund for early departures
- Check-in is at 2:00 pm on the day of your arrival and check-out is by 10:00 am on the day of departure. Early check-in and late departure is subject to availability and charges may apply
- A credit card imprint or a $200 cash bond will be required on the check-in
- Only the number of guests paid for and showing on the receipt may stay in the apartment overnight
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex
- All bed and bathroom linen is provided. A free mid-stay linen change applies for bookings with duration of 8 or more nights. Any extra linen and or cleaning can be arranged for an additional charge
- Should the apartment not be left in a reasonable clean and tidy state on departure, any cleaning costs above and beyond the normal will be charged to guests
- Please also see Condition of Occupancy
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest
- The Guest authorises the manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property, which a Guest may sustain while on the complex
- The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if, after receiving a warning, any Guest fails to comply
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions
- The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests' property
- Cancellations should be made in writing by e-mail, fax or letter
- Cancellations received 28 days or more prior to date of arrival will be refunded in full, less $50.00 administration fees. (Please note Point 4 below)
- For cancellations received less than 28 days prior to arrival or in case of no-show, the total tariff of the booking will be charged.
- We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances.